Our client is a Global Engineering services and IT solution Company providing Engineering design related solution, IT consulting and outsourcing.
They are looking for candidate for the following in
Position / Job Title: Consultant
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
At least 10-15 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Significant Strength :
*Understand customer requirements technically, and provide detailed inputs / suggestions to delivery team to execute the projects accordingly
* EPC Project Design & Estimations, Proposals, Benchmarking, Engineering Procedures, Project Management & able to handle group of engineers, workers, designers to complete the work in time.
* Broad based responsibilities in structural engineering with experience in front-end engineering design (FEED); engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC); and architectural and engineering (A&E) and engineering and construction (E&C) activities. Comprehensive knowledge of design standards and codes. Demonstrated ability to build long-term client relationships and determine cost effective solutions to design, process, or regulatory issues.
* Expertise on American, British, European and Indian standard code of practices.
* Good Knowledge in Detailed Engineering by using tools SAP, STAADPRO, TEKLA, Microstation and AUTOCAD.
Software Skills :
Staadpro V8i· SAP2000· Astron· Tekla· Microstation· Autocad· Navis works
Roles & Responsibilities:
*Manage department workflow and operations in providing in-house engineering.
* Project Management support in setting project goals and objectives.
*Perform day-to-day supervision, work assignment, monitoring and quality assurance of engineering staff within the assigned engineering team.
* Understand contractual requirement of Project and communicate to the members of the team and client.
* Directed highly technical project with short time frames and tight deadlines and deliver on time and within budget.
* Technical Integrity of the discipline output on the contract or project.
* Provide budgets, forecasts, schedule and status of project to management.
* Technical Assistance on Deliverable.
* Feasible solutions to client on structural layout and design.
Compensation: At par with industry standard
Please send updated resume to email@example.com
KBSConsultants deliver successful placements through policies of personalized service and confidentiality, coupled with the most ethical, professional standards in the recruiting industry. Our consultants working with clients in various industries in order to provide the best possible people for job positions. Our range of clients include multi-national corporations, to mid-size public and privately owned businesses, entrepreneurial start-ups and non-profits.
No, 5 Natesan Road
600 083 India
Ph: +91 44 24895341 or
+91 44 23719622
Mobile: +91 9380633572
Don't Just Change Jobs