Wednesday, June 6, 2012

US Military in Iraq‏



Hello Dear Friend,

I am Colonel Brian D. Kent American Combat Soldier group of 50,000, 00 combatant, left behind in Iraq for advisory and assistance to Iraqi Forces after the Handing over to Iraq Peace Keeping Force. During my services, i was able to secure Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollar($3.5 million U.S Dollars) which is my own share of the money we shared among ourselves that belongs to Saddam Hussein and his family. I have carefully arrange the said fund in a military consignment trunk box.


Could you be trusted?Can You help me keep this box till I am back from the Camp in Baghdad Iraq in April. 2012, Since Our Final Troops is leaving Iraq 2012 April, could you be trusted? kindly send me your name and mobile number for easy communication. I will only highlight you more on this issue when i hear from you.


You will find the story of this money on the web address below. After we have submitted the remaining part http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2967029.stm
Please kindly keep this transaction Confidential because i am still serving in the Military camp in Baghdad Iraq. Kindly get back to me with your name and mobile number for easy communication.


Col. Brian D. Kent
Email:colbriankennt@live.com

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.