Monday, June 11, 2012

LATE VIJAY KUMAR ASHKAY NEXT-OF-KIN REQUIRED.

SAHARA BANK OF LIBYA
LARGEST PAN-LIBYAN BANK, STATE OF TRIPOLI
From: Dr. Omar Ali Ashabu Branch Director,
Sahara Bank of Libya, (SBL) Tripoli
E-mail Contact: Attorney Brenton:(attorneybrenton@live.co.uk)
RE:FUNDS/ PROPERTYLOSS IN LIBYA

RESPECTED SIR!
My Name is Omar Ali Ashabu, Branch Manager, Sahara Bank of Libya, Tripoli Branch.
I live in Libya. I worked In libya. Even After the rule and death of Gadhafi, there
is still war everywhere. Unfortunately, our Bank in Tripoli was one of the buildings
Burnt down by Gadhafi Fighters and Millions of dollars lost and most of the account
holders were killed while some fled Libya.
====
However, before fire entered into our bank, I SECURED a customer's Deposit Bag containing
Five Million, Dollars In CASH (USD 5,000,000) from our Strong Room IN THE BANK; it belongs
to an Indian Businessman Late MR KUMAR VIJAY ASHKAY who was killed with His Family during
the crisis. MR VIJAY KUMAR was my friend and customer in our Bank. He is a big Gold bullion
Trader in Libya and UK. I have contacted His Lawyer in London, Attorney BRENTON WOODS who is also
my Lawyer; and he athourised me to search for anyone Within His Country Who can Stand as His
Family or Brother and recieve His money for us and we can have an equal share of it on 50/50 Basis.
====
Before I leave Libya, I need somebody (from within Asia) with Good heart To Help Me Receive
This Money Outside Libya And Receive 50% (Percent) Of The Total Money As Compensation Until
Every Place Is Cool Then My Wife Can Come And Invest my own share of it In A Real Estate
Business or business You Will Recommend For Me with your Position In Your Country. This is
the best time to remove the funds or else the bank will claim it. SIR, I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.
====
Attorney BRENTON WOODS from United Kingdom has carefully prepared to make the Funds Transfer
Easy for you through any of the Options you choose:
• Bank Transfer (Directly to Your Private Account THROUGH INDIA'S RESERVE BANK) Or
• Diplomatic Flight (Cargo) Direct Cash Delivery to your Secure Location.
====
ATORNEY BRENTON WOODS REQUIRE YOUR DETAILS TO MAKE THIS TRANSACTION SMOOTH/ CONFIDENTIAL:
Your Full Name/ Age: ================
Valid E-mail Address: ===============
Direct Telephone number: ============
State/ Country Address: =============
Occupation/Position: ================
Nationality/ country: ===============
Prefered Bank Details: ==============
====
Contact him through His official E-mail:[attorneybrenton@live.co.uk]
OR CALL: + 44 871 9155 982 [BRENTON-WOODS CHAMBERS LONDON]

Help me secure these funds and let's invest in your country with your Help!
Please respond soonest.
OMAR ALI ASHABU,
Branch Manager, SAHARA BANK LIBYA, Tripoli.