Wednesday, May 23, 2012

GREETINGS FROM BEN ZONGO

Dear Friend Good Day,

I Am Mr. Ben Zongo, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa (BOA).I seek your assistance and I assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity to remit $12. 5million U.S.A dollars. In account belongs to a foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.

I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as an aspect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. This is the Website of the air crash.

http://www.alaskajournal.com/stories/081301/foc_native_corps.sh.

(1)Full names:........................ .....
(2)Occupation:................ ..............
(3)Age and Sex:..........................
(4)Marital
Status:................
(5)Private phone number:..................
(6)Current residential address:.................

Reply me if you are very interested. This is my Email Address that you need to Contact (benzongo669@yahoo.com)

So that I can send you the details of the transaction
Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.

Best regards,
Mr.Ben Zongo.

This is my Email Address that you need to Contact (benzongo669@yahoo.com)