Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Voting closes today to consult me FREE Last...

Voting closes today to consult me FREE Last Day
Last Day & Last chance ... to consult me FREE. All you do is just Vote... One Vote Today & Now will help. YOU GOTACHANCE.com

Point Blank is my favourite Band playing new flavour.
TO VOTE FOR POINT BLANK follow this link and SHARE

http://www.reverbnation.com/hard_rock_rising/1637465/
Please help me by sharing this with your friends & walls. Voting closes today. I appreciate your time and thank you
http://www.gotachance.com/home.html
Support Point Blank at ...
Vote now. Get FREE tracks. Decide a winner!
IT'S THE COMPETITION TO CHOOSE THE HARD ROCK RISING GLOBAL TOP 10! I voted for Point Blanc. VOTE, download their FREE song, and help send them to London to open Hard Rock Calling!
View or comment on Lakshmi Priya's post »
Google+ makes sharing on the web more like sharing in real life. Learn more.
Join Google+
You have received this message because Lakshmi Priya shared it with indiajobs.kbschennai@blogger.com. Unsubscribe from these emails.